The Polesky Agency Insurance will be awarding a $500 scholarship to one graduating high school senior. To win students must create their own “internet” style meme image with text content which addresses the issue safe driving and or young driver safety. Both the photo and the message must be original, so be creative. Alternatively, popular use internet meme generator created images may be used so long as the message content is original. There is no limit to the number of entries a participant may submit.
- Must be a current resident of Western Pennsylvania.
- Must be able to provide proof of enrollment in a 4 year college or university for the upcoming school year.
- Must prove they are a safe driver by having their local insurance agent write a letter that explains how they have no accidents or driving violations.
- The Meme must be appropriate and in good taste.
- No profanity.
- Content must be original.
Make a funny, creative, and original meme about safe driving and submit it along with your senior photo to firstname.lastname@example.org tentatively by April 1st, 2017. Your photo and Meme will be posted to The Polesky Agency’s Facebook Page, for which you authorize the use of your likeness and image, and a single (one) winner of the $500 scholarship will be announced tentatively by April 15th , 2017 Images used are to be acknowledged by the participant to be permissible copyright use. The Polesky Agency reserves the right to clarify contest rules as necessary.